As the premier, full-service family-oriented private club in Forsyth County, our facilities, programs and services are exceptional. A majestic golf course serves as the cornerstone of the Club. Our Donald Ross course design is celebrated, having played host to numerous events. The course offers something for everyone, challenging the most accomplished golfers as well as providing enjoyment for golf novices. Active Golf Associations offer a variety of competitive and social outings throughout the year.
The membership of Forsyth Country Club is made up of the business and community leaders of Winston-Salem just as it was in 1913. Just minutes from the downtown area, the club is nestled on 172 acres of pristine rolling hills and wooded terrain in central Winston-Salem. The Club is privately owned by its members, with member sponsorship and endorsement required to join.
- 18-Hole Donald Ross Golf Course
- Newly Constructed Pavilion Complex
- State-of-the art Pavilion Fitness Center that includes personal training spaces.
- Three dedicated studios that host group exercise, mind and body, and cycle classes
- On-Site Massage Therapist
- Pavilion Pool (open seasonally)
- Outdoor Adult Lounge and Bar
- 11 Lighted Tennis Courts (9 Clay, 2 Hard)
- 2 Platform Tennis Courts (Paddle Tennis)
- Specialty, Casual, and Outdoor Dining overlooking the Golf Course
- Youth and Family enrichment programming is offered throughout the year
- Seasonal Golf
- Summer Camp
“... to provide the highest quality family country club experience, serving as a focal point for the golf, fitness, swimming, tennis, dining and social desires of our member families.”
“Forsyth Country Club is a premier private country club featuring a Donald Ross Golf Course and other excellent facilities to provide outstanding social, recreational, and wellness experiences for members, their families, and guests.”
For questions regarding Membership email
or call Jenni Pleasant, Membership Director, at 336-231-6720